Over the many years I’ve been part of a stepfamily (as stepmother, stepdaughter, stepsister, and stepgrandmother), I’ve collected a wide range of resources to help me negotiate these complex relationships.
Here’s the best of what I’ve found.
EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- Peta Stapleton – one of the top researchers in the world in Psychology and how EFT works.
- Brad Yates – one of the most well known tapping professional in the world. He also has an amazing YouTube channel with tap along videos for every possible issue.
- Kay Bayly – My YouTube channel contains a library of useful EFT videos for various issues.
- Stepfamilies Australia – The Australian Centre for stepfamily research, resources and education are a great option for resources including books, tip sheets, courses and apps.
- Australian Institute of Family Studies – A great source of further in-depth reading on the topic of step-families.
- The Step Family Foundation (USA) – A fantastic article that summarises the statistics from the US Bureau of Census.